Get serious in Savor Dallas Saturday seminars
If the Savor Dallas seminar schedule were a wine, we’d say it is full-bodied, opulent, complex, and heady. And we’d tell you to buy now.
On Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 10am to 5pm, at Hotel Wyndham Anatole, Savor Dallas assembles wine experts Susan Auler, Anthony Dias Blue, Alfonso Cevola, Eric Cinnamon, Ellen Flora, D.C. Flynt, Doug Frost, Jeff Morgan, Giovanni Nencini, Steven Olson, Leslie Sbrocco, and Josh Wesson.
1. Texas Wines and Texas Cheeses - a love affair: Susan Auler and Paula Lambert
2. North vs. South Chardonnays - Landmark and Cakebread vs. Foley, Lincourt, and Cambria: Anthony Dias Blue
3. Italian Reds - living large, drinking big: Alfonso Cevola
4. Finding the Zin Zone Bull’s-Eye: Eric Cinnamon
5. Base to Bubbles - the evolution of sparkling wine and Champagne: Ellen Flora, Domaine Chandon, Director of Education
6. The Great New Burgundy of the Small Domaines - how small domaines saved and improved the quality and image of Burgundy: D.C. Flynt, Master of Wine
7. Future Perfect - the language of new South African wine: Doug Frost, Master of Wine / Master Sommelier
8. Taste Like a Pro - the secrets to professional wine tasting: Jeff Morgan
9. Today's Chianti - a new world approach to an old world classic: Giovanni Nencini
10. Cool Wines from Red Hot, Old World Spain: Steve Olson
11. The Basics of Buying, Pairing and Sharing Wine: Leslie Sbrocco
12. Cue It Up - great wines for barbecue: Joshua Wesson
Saturday's package includes the International Grand Tasting of food and wine, 7-10pm.
For anyone serious about wine, Saturday, February 19th, 2005, at Savor Dallas will be brilliant.
Karen Silverston, January 2005